|Area||West Sussex, UK|
|Sector||Transport - HGV|
|Salary||GBP20529 per annum|
- Vehicle Cleaner
GatwickMain Purpose of the JobResponsible for the topping up of oils, water and battery levels of all identified GSE, hours collation, and any ad-hoc duties. To check the delivery of equipment for service. Maintenance of cleanliness of workshop and steam cleaning vehicles.The working hours for this position are 06:00 to 14:30. This position is required to work over a 7 day period on a rolling rota 4 on 4 off basis.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean excessive dirt from battery tops
- Check Charging Shelters and all Chargers for damage
- Carry out visual inspection of battery terminals and general condition. Report back to the Supervisor with detail of any corrosion or damage to batteries
- Carry out oil and water top-ups as per schedule
- Monthly hour and mileage checks as required
- Report any excessive usage of oil and water to the Workshop Supervisor
- Manage and maintain a log of all top ups completed and any defects found
- Escalate any items of GSE that could not be located to the Workshop Supervisor
- Ongoing removal of waste material from workshop to relevant holding areas
- Maintain general cleanliness of workshop
- Steam cleaning vehicles
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable and you must hold a full UK driving license.
If you are interested in the above role please call Paris on 02030175109 or click apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.